About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Holiday clips

Aren't these so fun! Holidays are my favorite so I love making cute little accessories to complement the adorable outfits that come out during the holidays.
Samantha the Spider



Sugar Spun Cupcakes (Birthday)




Pattsey the leaf





Sparkles the Christmas Tree


Glow the candle







Candie the Corn











No comments:

Post a Comment