About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

SPIKES AND MORE SPIKES

I have shut down the store for a couple weeks to get my inventory built back up and also to add a TON of new bows. Here are the new spike bows I was able to get finished this week. I have about 10 more I still would like to finish before the store is open again. Next post I will show off my a ton of my fun loopy boutique bows so please check back.




























No comments:

Post a Comment