About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine

Thank you for being so patient with me. I am slowly adding everthing back to the store. It has been so hard for me to get back to the life after such a long Holiday break.

Right now I just have my new Valentine bows up in the store but in the next week or so I should have all the bows back up plus a couple fun new ones. So please be sure to check them out.
Please know that if you want a bow you can always e-mail me and I will gladly make a bow for you anytime. I hope you everyone had a Wonderful Holiday Season.


























1 comment: