About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

So Many Bows.... So not enough time:)

I have been crazy busy making a ton of new bows. If you can believe it these bows I am posting today are only half of bows I have made, I will try to get the rest up soon. There just never seems to be enough time in the day:) . I hope you all like them. Please check back, like I stated before I have so many more bows I need to show everyone and  some  new items. I am going to have  summer flip flops, baby crib shoes. I am most excited to show you my fun Bouquets I have been working that are FINALLY. 

So Please please check back. Have a great day!


Funky Pink Pirate Loopy bow. 5"

Bright Summer Watermelon Loopy Bow. 4"



Custom order for a amazing customer. Didn't they turn out so cute!



Love my new pink lace bows. Perfect for older girls even adults. Available in a different colors.




Fun funky flowers. Limited quantities. 


Simple boutique hair bows. Comes in many different colors even 2 tone, my favorite.





Streamers/Pony-o's. Great for Cheer leading or everyday. My little girl wears these all the time. They are her new favorite hair pretty and believe me she has a ton he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment