About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween

Those of you who know me, know that Halloween is my favorite Bow season. I love making Halloween Bows. I love the bright funky colors and the silly, cute characters that come out at Halloween. So many possibilities. For  me it is just so fun  let my imagination go and create fun hair bows. I Love it!!! Here are some of my old favorites and some new fun designs.Hope you Like:) Also Sneaked in some fun Thanksgiving/Fall bows



















No comments:

Post a Comment