About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Monday, April 29, 2013

NEW Character Clips

I have been addicted to character clips lately:) Here are some of my new favorites. I do have to admit some of them are not my ideas. There are so many talented people out there that I draw inspiration from, so thank you to all the wonderful and creative people that give me inspiration when I have a my moments of creative constipation. Check out the the hedgehogs, are they not so cute?:) I think those have to be my one of my favorites and they were fun to make as-well so a double bonus:)


















No comments:

Post a Comment