About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

4th of July

Can you believe it is almost the 4th of July again? Wow! Where does the time go? Just wanted to take a quick minute to show you some new and also some old bows that I still have for sale at my store. Some of these were custom orders by my amazing friend. I just love custom orders:) Hope you all have a great  4th of July.




















No comments:

Post a Comment