About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Bow Sets

How cute are these bow sets?  The other day when I was doing my little girls hair I went to put in one  of her cutie puttotie bows that matched her outfit when I realized the center element did not match her outfit at all (I know I am a little uptight when it comes to matchy-matchy, he he). Anyway it gave me an idea. I should start making bows that are interchangeable or can be worn different ways. I have heard about these types of sets and thought I would give em a try. I loved how they turned out!!! So you better believe there will be a lot more in the makings. Some  of them are 3 in 1 sets.. which come with the headband, boutique bow and ribbon sculpture. Others are 2 in 1 sets that come with the boutique bow and ribbon sculpture  So many fun ways to wear these sets.  Please keep checking back for new fun bows and clips. Have a great day!


P.S. Abby is not a set,  just wanted to show... Isn't she so cute?














No comments:

Post a Comment