About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

I am Alive!

Wow! I am so bad and blogging, I apologize. I am alive and have a ton of new creations to share. So set back and relax as we have  a lot to catch up on  he he:). I hope you enjoy. Like always if you have any question or would like to place an order please e-mail me at hoppershoppinhaircreations@hotmail.com.  (I have not clue why I made my addresses so long) sorry!























No comments:

Post a Comment