About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer is almost here!

Not sure about everyone else but my household members are so ready for summer. My little girl only has 4 days left of school and is almost as excited about this countdown as she is for Christmas countdown. It has been a long school year he he:) While I was shopping for some some clothes for her (swear she has grown 1 foot in a month) I saw the cutest summer clothes. I was so excited to come home and make some cute clips to match all the fun outfits that are out there. Because lets me honest, you are not completely dressed until you have a bow in your hair:).  So here are some of my new and favorite summer clips.





































No comments:

Post a Comment