About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Red, White and Blue

My craft room is covered in red white and blue and I love it!!! My husband served in the Military for almost 11 years. So the 4th of July is a Holiday that has a very special place in my heart.  I wanted to share some of my new big funky bows and also some of my favorite 4th of July Character clips. I am sure I will have a lot more as my brain is exploding with ideas but thought I would post these now while I had a minute. Thanks so much for stopping by.










No comments:

Post a Comment