About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

FREE BOW

Would you like a free bow? Well here is your chance? Every month I plan on having a giveaway just for my blog readers. This month because it is a special occasion(opening of my new store) I am going to be giving away 2 free bows. Two Lucky blog readers will be able to choose any item that you see posted on my blog (except boutique bows). Or if you would like me to customize one I will gladly do that also. Again FREE!
All you have to do is leave my a little shout out in the comments. If you would be so nice to answer me these 3 little questions I would greatly appreciate it.
1.Tell me what is your favorite style of bow (Korker, loopy, basic...)
2. What are you favorite colors for bows?
3. And what bow would you like if you win?
That is it. Nice and simple. Good luck and please go check out my new store. Thank you!
I will pick a winner in 2 weeks. 9/30/10

1 comment:

  1. I love your bows! I just ordered an Elmo bow from your Ebay store and I love it! My daughter's 2nd birthday is Elmo themed and I figured she needed some Elmo in her hair too. You are so talented! I wish I had the time to be artsy. By the way, your daughter is beautiful! I saw pictures on your blog =] The flowers bows are also super cute! Thanks again and good luck on your business venture! I will definetly be ordering from you again! =]

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete