About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Store is now Open!

My store is now open. Not everything is in there yet but I hope to have most if not all inventory in the store by Monday. But still fell free to go check it out.

Here are my newest creations. I had a ton of fun making these bows I am going to call them my specialty bows. They are so big and so full and so cute. I loved making these I just kept adding and adding until I felt like it was going to burst than added more. I love them. I can't wait until Maddy gets more hair so she can wear some of these.
This one is my Halloween version. It has a ton of fun elements on it not including over 12 different types of ribbon. So full of life. I think I am going to be starting the bid on this one .99 cents. I know I am crazy. So go over and bid on this still of a deal and hopefully you will win.












Here is my school one. I love the colors. This one also has cute elements and lots and lots of ribbons. I hope you like them.




Another set of Korker bows. Thought these colors would match a lot of outfits. I know they go perfectly with tons on My little girls clothes.





Little Korker these are my little variety korker. It is a you choose Item. You choose the color and how many. These are just a couple of the colors I offer. They measure about 2 1/2 inches. Perfect for those tiny pigtails.







No comments:

Post a Comment