About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom to 2 Wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing man! First and foremost I love spending time with my little family. They are my life! I am a photographer. Taking photos is how I express myself. I feel free, powerful and creative when I have my camera in my hands. I also love creating fun and cute hair accessories. That hobby started once my little girl was born and I can't get enough of it.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

loopy loopy

Black and red mania. This fun and funky bow is attached to a 60mm french barrette. Measures 5 inches long by 2 inches high and 2 and 1/2 inches wide.


Flower Fever. So bright and full of life. Attached to an 60mm French Barrette. Measures 4 and 1/2 inches long by 2 inches tall and 3 inches wide.

Cheer bows. Nice and big! Attached to an 70mm french barrette. Measures 5 1/2 inches long, 2 inches high and 2 and 1/2 inches wide.
Baby loopy bows (attached to 40mm french barrette). 2 and 1/2 inches long by 1 inch high and 1 inch wide. Perfect you those little princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment